Register your storage tank guarantee
Make sure your guarantee is filled out within 28 days of purchase/installation
The following storage tanks are guaranteed for:
|12 Years:||10 Years:|
|5 Years:||3 Years:|
Each guarantee is valid if:
• The guarantee has been registered with us within 28 days of purchase/installation.
• The tank has been purchased by the end user and is not for hire purposes.
• The tank has not been misused or handled carelessly.
• Repairs have not been attempted other than by our service staff.
• The tank is used for the storage of Kerosene (C1/C2), Agricultural Fuel Oil (A2) and Diesel (D), (BS2869: Part 2: 1998) or in the case of water tanks - water. It should be noted that our tanks are not suitable for the storage of petrol or liquid petroleum gas (LPG).
• The tank is installed above ground.
• The tank has been installed by an OFTEC approved installer and/or complies with the current Building Control Regulations at time of installation.
• The tank has not transferred ownership.
The guarantee excludes ancillary fittings such as a liquid measuring gauges or mechanical pumps. This guarantee does not confer and rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage.
The guarantee is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect statuary rights as a consumer.