1000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Generator Feed Tank – GES.1000
Tank & Bund:
A 1000 litre steel bunded diesel generator feed tank which is suitable for commercial applications.
The liquid is stored in the primary or inner tank and the outer tank forms the required bund with capacity for 110% of the primary tank’s capacity which makes this tank suitable for commercial installations. This tank is suitable for the storage of Derv (white diesel),Gas Oil (red diesel) or HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil). A bunded tank is a tank within a tank, the outer tank provides protection for the inner tank which therefore makes it harder for the inner tank to fail. However, in the unlikely event of the inner tank failing, the outer tank will provide secondary containment.
This tank is made in accordance with BS799 pt5
- 1000 litre (220 galls) capacity
- 2 no 1.5″ tank sockets
- 1 no 2″ fill point
- 1 no 1″ suction feed (removable) c/w foot valve & strainer
- 1 no 1″ return socket
- Lockable lid
- Fozmula spiral float gauge
- 2″ tank to bund vent
- 2″ bund vent
- Mounted on full width bearers
- Mounting plate on front of tank for external gauge / ancillary equipment
- Small tin of “touch-up” paint for applying when scratches might occur.
- Main Tank: Ral 7015 Grey
- Lid: Ral 2001 Orange
- Other colours are available (extra charges may apply) RAL or BS must be provided.
- Hydrostatic (%) Gauge (to replace standard Fozmula spiral float gauge)
- Manway Access Hatch
- Generator Diesel Flow & Return Hose Set
- Length: 1830mm
- Width: 610mm
- Height: 1250mm (excluding top hatch)
- Weight: 290kg (empty)
- Tank – 10 years
- Ancillary components – 1 year
Please note: This tank is designed as a static tank and is not certified to be transported when full of fuel. It also should be situated on a non-combustible even and level terrain/surface.
You can contact our sales team for product advice on: 0330 999 1100.