12 Person Modulus Packaged Treatment Plant – TRP.OM12
A 12 Person Modulus Packaged Treatment Plant, designed in accordance with British Waters code of practice – “Flows & Loads”. The design is ideally suited to serve a range of applications from small domestic residences to small communities and commercial properties. These tanks are manufactured in the UK from high-quality HDPE providing you with a reliable, efficient and robust solution to your sewage treatment requirements along with low-cost ownership and maintenance.
These treatment plants work in the same way as septic tanks but mechanical components are used to provide a process which helps to breakdown solids, this coupled with the plants being a three-stage system means the result is a cleaner more environmentally friendly effluent, typically 95% purer.
All of our treatment plants are made from high-quality HDPE providing you with a reliable, efficient and robust solution to your sewage treatment requirements.
This tank meets the requirements of EN 12566-1 which is the code of practice for Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Hydraulic flow (litres per day): 2400
- Population equivalent: 12 people
- Lightweight rotational moulded HDPE construction
- Innovative modular design
- Optional configuration to suit footprint
- Gravity and pump discharge options
- 3 stage process employing submerged and biological aerated filter (SAF/BAF) technology
- Includes blower unit, housing and pedestrian rated inspection covers
- High/low-pressure alarm
- Sample chamber
- Length: 4180mm
- Width: 1260mm
- Height: 1920mm
Please call our sales team for product advice on 0330 999 1100