2450 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank – DIP.H2450
Tank & Bund:
A 2450 litre plastic bunded diesel tank dispenser which is suitable for commercial applications.
The liquid is stored in the primary or inner tank and the outer tank forms the required bund with capacity for 110% of the primary tank’s capacity. This tank is suitable for the storage of Gas Oil & Derv (Red Diesel or White Diesel). A bunded tank is a tank within a tank, as a result, the outer tank provides protection for the inner tank making it harder for the inner tank to fail but in the unlikely event of the inner tank failing, the outer tank will provide secondary containment.
Manufactured in the UK and moulded from Polyethylene using a rotational moulding process consequently, this produces a stress-free product. Furthermore, the Polymer used includes additives which make it resistant to harmful UV rays from the sun and with correct installation and general on-going care, these products have a long life ahead of them with very little or no maintenance required.
This tank complies with: Oil Pollution Prevention Guidelines (England & Wales) 2002 PPG2 and carries CE approval (The CE number is present on the tank). As a result, this tank complies with current environmental standards.
- 2450 litre (540 galls) capacity
- 2” fill point
- 4” inspection hatch (screw cap)
- Clock face contents gauge
- Lockable outer bund lid
- 230v Pump Kit (Includes: Pump, Water & Particle Filter, 4m Hose, Auto Nozzle)
- 12v Pump Kit (Includes: Pump, Water & Particle Filter, 4m Hose, Auto Nozzle)
- Hand Pump Kit (Includes: Pump, 4m Hose, Manual Nozzle)
- Digital Flow Meter (this can only be fitted to either the 230v or 12v Pumps)
- 1-year pump warranty
- 12-year tank warranty (each tank is provided with a warranty manual)
- Length: 2250mm
- Width: 1450mm
- Height: 1700mm
- Weight: 220kg
You can call our sales team for product advice on 0330 999 1100